Sunday, February 26, 2006

To Aphorisms

Bitter? Yes, sometimes we do get bitter - But I did not have a bitter response to you. I said"Thanks". Your comment opened a new window. I have been in a single dimension and this made me see everything from my perspective. You are right when you say " Its what we learn from each experience". Yes, nothing is simply random and everything is not self created and we can never know until we look deep into it. Bitterness happens when we close the so many other doors of the mind and frequently use the same one. So, you made me realize that and I do see that. We cannot conclude or assume - in doing so, we claim perfection. And that is a crime. It is a violation and an attempt to stunt the growth of our own being. So, my silence was reflection on your comment and this - what I say now is my realization. It is not a conclusion, it is a realization. So - Thank you for reading me and commenting. I write not to simply display, but to gain also. And you are doing just that! So... THANK YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment