Friday, April 25, 2008

A quiet moment for you...

In this chaos of life, where everyone is chasing someone or something - or even a thought. And in this debate within the mind, this argument that never ends - the constant evaluation of self - the moments of joy and the many many moments of sorrow - my love, I have a found a moment for you. A moment where there is no one, there is just you and me. I have taken this moment, I have stolen this moment from life - for you. And in this moment, I have found an eternity of love, and peace. Though I know that when I return, life will torture me even more for stealing this moment. Oh, but for this moment, I accept the torment... I accept the torment..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    And on 26th sept. God sealed that love...

    ReplyDelete