Monday, October 25, 2010

I am Quiet..


I am silent.. I have no words to utter.. nor sentences to make.. nor the task of organizing my thoughts and expressing them in anyway except through my eyes..
I see creation.. I see all that exists and is displayed around me. The rivers, the mountains , the animals and humans that roam the earth. I look above and I see the beautiful stars, the moon and the sun. I see creatures and creations..Yet, I see them not.
For I see the creator. In every drop of rain. In every breeze and at all times. In me, around me. I am speechless. I am thrilled. I am wondering. I am curious. I am quiet.

I am quiet because words will never express my admiration for all of this. Words will never express fully my excitement to see the acts and creations of The Creator. Words will never express my intense effort to even try and imagine His beauty and greatness.
What can I say? I can only remain... Quiet...

2 comments:

  1. Hon.Ali Sir,

    Excellent work......I read all....It took 4 hours 2 read all ur work.Oh..What a skill!!! Really am jealous of ur creativity & caliber.Blindly adore u Sir.

    with reverence,
    SheebaRamachandran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and God bless you Sheeba..I hope my views were of benefit to you.. I am still learning each day..

    ReplyDelete