Thursday, June 10, 2010

Desire Has No Mercy..

Oh Desire!

Have you no mercy on my soul? You torment it with your insisting and debating and pushing .. You make it cry. Oh Desire, you are weak for you fall for temptation and corrupt yourself. You persist and insist to be fulfilled... Should my soul then comply? You see not what the soul sees. And you cannot begin to care for what was before you and what shall be after you. You grow and grow and never fade away to leave the soul in peace.

Desire, you are not of the soul. You are not of the heavens. My soul has whispered this to me. It has told me all about you. You are the enemy of completion. You are what stops the journey of the soul....

I shall tame you and leave you thirsty and fulfill you sometimes so that you no longer torment this soul. I shall make you one with the soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment