Thursday, June 15, 2006

Alone

To live alone is bliss. In this day and age, I think few people would disagree. Two people meet and feel they can spend the rest of their life together. One day, they realize that someone has to sacrifice something to make it work. And then , neither want to sacrifice anything and in fact want the other to accept how they are or what they seek.

Make sure, you are both walking in the same direction and not towards each-other. The Bump can hurt.

KSA has a very high divorce rate!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:36 PM

    We are only alone if we chose to be. Even when walking in the right direction, time can alter the stride. Most people go in to marriage with the best of intentions, but unfortunately it may not always work out. Take the risk because if you dont then you will always be paralysed by fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not displaying fear, I am pointing out a fact. I have tried it several times. I would do it again. It does not affect me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:49 AM

    So tell me then Real Life ... What would be your criteria for doing "it" again ?

    ReplyDelete