Monday, January 16, 2006

Finding You.

I have found you I think. Somewhere in my being. I had searched the universe to find you and I had concluded that I could not find you. But then here you are, in me - around me. You never judged me, I judged you. You stood by me and I thought I was alone. You will not even say I was wrong, you simply say I knew not. Such LOVE! Thats why I have looked for you- calling it peace and calling it happiness, and so many other names, but its YOU. I have called you eternal, and you are so- but then you are you. And here you are, in me.

1 comment:

  1. Pure love can never come with pity or sadness. If it does, it is not pure love. The object of love in this message was not a person, but the creator of this person. Is the eternal not the pure love? Well this pure love never ends, does not become someone elses. People do. Free yourself.

    ReplyDelete