Saturday, January 14, 2006

Reach Out

A night so quiet, so noisy and so dark yet so clear at the same time. Is this confusion or do you see clearly for the first time? Were you in an illusion or are you in an illusion? So many questions must be in your mind and so many doubts - yet you reach out to me. You seek. I seek also. I have sought. And I search. Maybe I have gone further into the jungle and made a pathway for those that have doubts yet the need to cross the jungle to follow. Follow not me, but a path. At least, there is a path. I can tell you that to this point that I have reached, I have cleared the way to it. So you will not meet the hurdles I met. You will not bump into stones I bumped into and you will not fall into pits I fell into. To this point where I am, the Path is clear..

No comments:

Post a Comment